Re: Zoom tips to share, Created by PDX Commons
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Karen and Ann —

Thank you for these documents.  I’m a zoom user and I totally appreciate how
you documented the steps needed to set up a zoom meeting.  I’m going to send
this to our community.  Like your suggestion, “Host a Meeting” is my preferred
option for conducting a Zoom meeting. it’s a little like an “instant” meeting.
 Just an FYI — there is another process for setting up a meeting to reserve the
time in advance. Either one of the processes has advantages and disadvantages.
Study the many videos Zoom has available for learning each system.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they
know and then stop.
Mark Twain