Re: Housing Solutions [was What will be changed forever
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 07:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon,

Thanks. I'm still around. The co housing here in Seattle is sheltering me.
Thanks for the response. I am still learning Alot about intentional co
housing. So glad I found this space of thinkers.

I have not purchased a home and the only home I knew was a habitat for
humanity home but I am learning so much about what goes into these
communities. I see them once they are done but have no clue the hard work
and beaurocratic labor that had to be done to pull these communities off.

I will send you some of my writings for the website. I have not forgotten.
My writings are more inquires into housing and mere suggestions from
observations.

Sharon -- you are a veteran in this space! Your wisdom is much appreciated.
The youth are here to learn from the elders. Young I may be but I am
willing to learn from you all who have paved the way in breaking down
barriers and through glass ceilings. More young people should be invested
in things like this. They will need housing to start their families one
day. We need wise people like you to remind us and show us how it got done.
I can't sit in this co housing community of wonderful people without
respecting the process.

So vital that the generations stay connected and share. Thank you all for
this space of learning!