Giving Tuesday for CohoUS
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 07:17:17 -0700 (PDT)
Giving Tuesday - Twice in 2020, because when crisis comes, generosity is
essential. May 5 is an opportunity to support CohoUS, so that we can keep
supporting much-needed community in this time and all the time.

Whether you already live in cohousing or are simply a believer that
cohousing makes our future brighter, this is the perfect time to make an
investment in support of The Cohousing Association of the US. Together we
are feisty, spirited, robust, and hard-working. You will be investing in a
future for our neighborhoods that show the world a different way to live.

Please make your Giving Tuesday donation now, in any amount that's right
for you. Thank you!

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

--
Karen Gimnig