Re: community license for Zoom Pro?
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 18:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
We have a pro account, and a couple of members do too.
How have other communities dealt with meetings happening concurrently that
need more than 40 minutes if you only have one account? I believe you can
host two meetings at a time, but two meetings can not occur at the same
time on one account. Anyone found a clever workaround for this?
We have some community members who don't use zoom. Our work-around is to
set up zoom on a screen in our dining room (using a projector and screen)
or our (smaller) living room and people can view on the TV screen which has
a webcam perched on top. They all wear masks and are suitably distanced.
Not everyone has two computers or an extra monitor, but I am working on the
need to see everyone in gallery and have opened documents with dual screens
Cheers
Chris
Burlington East Village CoHousing, Vermont