CohoUS needs you!
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 08:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
Three more days! Giving Tuesday is right around the corner (on May 5), and
CohoUS needs your support to continue providing the services that support
more and better cohousing.

Why do we need more and better cohousing?
Because the health of humans and of our planet depends on the kinds of
connection and cooperation that cohousing spreads in the world.  Whether or
not you live in cohousing, your world will be a better place, a healthier
place, and whole place because there is more cohousing in it.

Why an Association?
Because just as individuals can't make a community happen alone, an
individual community needs the support of others to thrive. The Association
provides that support, as well as the infrastructure so that communities
can supply it to one another.  Cohousing.org, Webchats, Conferences,
Cohousing-L.

Please make your donation today.
https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

--