Re: Low-cost Cohousing
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 17:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
Households are there. There is a barrier of rhetoric to be torn down
regarding low income, what it means regarding what you get. Also, people
with low income have been disregarded so long as far as being asked to
contribute in a meaningful way, they may have stopped looking for other
options.

Imagine being low income and being told you onlyqualify for a particular
kind of home around a specific set of people in a certain way.

So glad to see this conversation is being had. Happy to see that all kinds
of people on all strata are being included in the conversation . It's been
frustrating to be excluded from even offering solutions because of the lack
of funds. Low income or no income we have value and suggestions. If you
really wanna cut costs, ask a single mom who has managed to stay above
water while working, feeding her family and making ends meet. You wanna
save money or keep to a low budget? Ask a low income family how they cobble
together resources to sustain themselves. I can make $20 stretch 6 ways
from sunday and still have some left over to make my neighbor some pie :-)

Sharon, let's keep this going! It's a new day out there, a new normal is
here. Let's do this together, we got this!

Ron