Giving Tuesday! We need each other now more than ever.
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 18:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
Covid19 is teaching all of us the value of community. It's also showing us
how much difference it makes to be able to gather across the country to
share ideas, needs, and experiences. This Tuesday is Giving Tuesday - an
extra one this year since so many organizations need extra support at this
time. The Cohousing Association is no exception. Please make a donation
today, so that we can continue to offer the nationwide support we all
depend on.

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346363&id=9

--
Karen Gimnig