Re: Low-cost Cohousing
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 22:30:22 -0700 (PDT)
Brian....that's a good point. If cost isn't the real barrier, if it's legal
red tape and beaurocracy (excuse my bad spelling) then would we have to be
willing to "break or bend" a few laws to move this forward?

I understand there are building codes and restrictions for safety up to a
certain extent but beyond that, laws can be manipulated and used for the
priveleges of those who can afford the play the legal game at the expense
you can't.