Attracting younger families
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 06:08:40 -0700 (PDT)
Abe Ross <cohoyote [at] gmail.com>
after reformatting the message which was in html only format that
the list does not distribute.

In reviewing the archives I see that several cohousing projects have
encountered difficulties attracting younger families.&#xA0; I also see that
the suggestions which have been made are anecdotal. Has anyone asked young
families who have joined cohousing communities what it is which attracted
them to cohousing?

Abe Ross
Treehouse Village Ecohousing
Bridgewater, NS
Canada

Never Attribute to Evil Intent That Which Is Adequately Explained by
Stupidity or Incompetence