Re: Agenda timers to display discretely in a shared zoom.us session window
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 07:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
> On May 5, 2020, at 8:43 AM, Chase Turner via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
> cohousing.org> wrote:

> Seeking pointers to agenda timers for display in a zoom.us <http://zoom.us/>
> session window.  I found two (see links above) but neither work well when
> screen sharing shifts from one member to another making a presentation.

We have a person who watches the chat and pipes up with those questions, and I
think, would say something about agenda times. The facilitator does also but
facilitators can get focuses on who is speaking and speaks next, etc.

 What about the timer with red/yellow/green lights in their screen. As long as
their frame is on the screen, large or small, the timer would be visible.

Sharon
———
Sharon Villines
http://sustainablecohousing.org
sustainablecohousing [at] groups.io
To subscribe:
sustainablecohousing+subscribe [at] groups.io