Re: Agenda timers to display discretely in a shared zoom.us session window
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 08:25:33 -0700 (PDT)
We have a person who is the timekeeper who raises a red card when we are
over time. When we see their red card we call on them when, as the
facilitator, we feel ready to hear the details of what is up with our
timing.
If the topic is important we ask the community for permission to stay on
topic while removing a later item from the agenda.
Liz