Re: Attracting younger families
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 04:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
Abe Ross <cohoyote [at] gmail.com>
after reformatting the message.  It ws in html only format
which the list does not handle.  Fred

Hi Sharon

Thank you for your suggestions. About meeting times, we have one
family from California and another from the UK. Trying to find a time to
accommodate both of them is fun enough. Imagine the increased
difficulty in scheduling a meeting if we also achieved the religious
diversity you mention :-)

Abe Ross
Treehouse Village Ecohousing
Bridgewater, NS
https://treehousevillage.ca/

Never Attribute to Evil Intent That Which Is Adequately Explained by
Stupidity or Incompetence