Re: Communities that learn together grow together!
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 11:40:17 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone else interested in going to all or part of the Heart  of
Community Cohousing conference?
3 more people would make it worth it to register as a community and
that would get us tapes of the sessions to listen to later.
Each lecture is just one hour and you pick up to three to attend on
Saturday, May 30.

Several great topics:
Keynote is Living Room Conversations: how to talk with people you
don't know or may have disagreements with.

Cultivating Cooperation and Caring in Community

Power, trauma and conflict transformation in Community

Get to know your community – introverts and extraverts

Consensus Challenges

Can I hear you now? Communication Skills for Connection

Mindful Cohousing: Bringing all of yourself to cohousing!