WebChat - Covid, What's next?
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 12:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
In the last (for now) of our weekly Cohousing and Coronavirus WebChats,
We'll be looking ahead.

Community Life After Coronavirus

After Covid-19, the world and our communities will be changed. Looking
ahead to the end of the pandemic, How will we, as communities, transition
to our new normal? What will the new normal look like? What good things
have we discovered through this crisis that we will keep going forward?

Tuesday, 5/19, 5pm Pac, 6Mnt, 7Cent, 8 East

All the information and registration here: cohousing.org/webchats

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director