Setting up an on-site "store" for COVID-related necessities
From: Sarah L. Bingham (ms.essellebeegmail.com)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 04:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friends in CoHousing:

Is anybody else out there trying this?

Here at Durham (NC) Central Park CoHousing Community (DCPCC) we are launching
an experiment in cooperative, ad hoc bulk-buying (as permitted) of some of the
Pandemic Necessities (TP, sanitizing wipes, etc.).  We will store them in a
designated area, and they will be available there for members to buy on an
as-needed basis.

Our average age falls within the high-risk category, and we are hoping to cut
down on households' needs for fruitless, endless grocery store "safaris" to
track down these non-perishable items.

Looking for advice, experience, suggestions as appropriate.

Thank you!

Sarah Bingham