Building modifications
From: Carolyn Dyer (cdyer1621gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 09:11:57 -0700 (PDT)
Here at Prairie Hill Cohousing in Iowa City, folks are beginning to propose
modifications  or extensions of their homes.  We are working on a policy
that takes into account the impact of  changes to the exterior of buildings
with regard to
aesthetics, structural integrity, maintenance plans, and interest of
neighbors.  We would appreciate receiving copies of building modification
policies.  Another interest is policies regarding construction of auxiliary
structures such as garden sheds.

--
Carolyn Dyer