Astronomy Interest?
From: David Oesper (davedarkskyme.com)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 16:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
Do any of you currently live in a rural cohousing community?  If so, I would
like to hear from you, either on or off list.  Is astronomy an interest in your
community?  Do you have a good view of the night sky?  Do you use
astronomy-friendly lighting, or no dusk-to-dawn lighting at all?

I am a lifelong amateur astronomer with a passion for the night sky and sharing
it with others.  I am near enough to retirement that I recently was able to cut
back to 3/4 time at work so I can devote 1/4+ time to developing an
astronomy-friendly cohousing/intentional community.  I’ve been developing this
concept for years, but finally am able to devote a significant amount of time
to the project.  I would welcome your input.

If you are not presently living in a rural cohousing community, but might be
interested in one someday and have an astronomy interest, I’d love to hear from
you!

Clear, dark, and starry skies,

David Oesper
Mirador Astronomy Village project coordinator
https://miradorastrovillage.org/ <https://miradorastrovillage.org/>