Re: Astronomy Interest?
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 07:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
We are rural or ex-urban. (Many discussions of this topic--is it rural
if there is a mall?)

We have a few people who love astronomy and have good telescopes.

We do not, as a rule, adjust our sidewalk and street lighting, but we
have had all the lights shut off for significant astronomical events,
and lots of us come out for the special occasion.

(That family is moving and I will miss their leadership on this.)

Liz