Re: Astronomy Interest?
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 11:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
David,

We have amazing night skies here at Heartwood. We live in southwest Colorado at
7000’ in the high desert / mountain dry air. We have some folks who are into
astronomy, but it’s not really a community mission, per se. We do keep
artificial night lighting to a minimum.

I think we’ve got a few night ski photos on our website:
www.heartwoodcohousing.com

Cheers,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."
        - William Osler