Save the Date and invitation to present :: Aug 23 :: Community for All online conference
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 18:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone
Happy Memorial Day

I am assisting plan the August 23rd Coho/US "Community for All" online
conference. I am specifically looking for someone who would be interested in
presenting as well as offer insights on these following questions:

- How do you invite diversity?
- Why are differences so hard?

Please express your interest by completing our form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6njqpAhTac_YXu2hwzwzGwnZulG6BUSpyYtQtKZ_FNRO8_g/viewform

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

-=-=-

Event details...

Title: Community for All

many types and layers of diversity and inclusion in community.

Questions explored: How to invite diversity? How to work well with all kinds of
people? What benefits and challenges does diversity bring? What tools, skills
and strategies promote a sense of belonging?

Date and Time: Sunday August 23 :: 9AM-3PM Pacific // 12PM-6PM Eastern

Event Page: https://www.cohousing.org/2020-all/. Updates and registration to
come.

-=-=-