Summer Internship program :: Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:33:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

The wonderful folks at the Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC - ic.org)
are now accepting applications for our Summer Internship program. The Intern
will support events programing and communications work within our growing
organization.

Learn more by clicking this wonderfully long url
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xxMYsn68P3qoyJB2NotCXoVfXJ36AeDalAaYIZKf_FA/edit

Please share with your circles

Thank you!
Neil Planchon
Longtime Coho/US friend and ambassador :)

Co-Director, Development and Advertising
Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
https://www.ic.org

Co-Developer and Founding Owner
Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA
https://www.swansway.com