Re: Records Checks for Cohousing Group Members
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 11:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
Without arguing that records checks are or are not an answer, I think that
it is wise to refrain from a blithe assumption that "bad things can't
happen in cohousing."   Sure, maybe there are some protections in the
degree to which people know each other, but many harmful people can present
a good facade.

Allison