Re: Records Checks for Cohousing Group Members
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 12:11:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon is so right that you can't hope to screen out inconsiderate or
selfish people. I'm not sure if that means we should throw up our hands and
not do any screening, or that we should be aware of the limitations of any
such attempts while seeing if there are ways to protect ourselves from
gross harm.