To Fred and Denise in MN Re: Records Checks for Cohousing
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 07:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
Jean Hopkins <seaheidi [at] earthlink.net>
after reformatting the html only post.

To my knowledge, cohousing folks in the Twin Cities have not been
directly affected by the riots here.  I'll post more when I've done a
bit more checking.  It looks like things are finally under control
here, but the rioters may be moving to other less prepared cities.
Beware. I do know Denise.
Fred

I'm so relieved to be getting this email from Fred, who I believe is in
Minneapolis in a retrofit cohousing neighborhood?  Hopefully it isn't near
where the shooting was.

This is Jean at Burlington VT cohousing where, as far as I know, we have not
done record checks over the past 12+ years.  Of course that's not to stop
any individual in the community from doing their own record check.

Would love to promote retrofit cohousing to increase more sustainable and
safe neighborhoods in our country and around the world!
Jean Hopkins wondering if Denise has met Fred in person in Minnesota