Mpls Cohousers support justice for George Floyd
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 08:45:38 -0700 (PDT)
The Mpls Cohousers I've been in contact with support
justice for George Floyd and deplore destruction.

None have been directly affected by the destruction. Some have
participated in protests and rallies. Some folks from Monterey
Cohousing which is in Mpls suburb of St Louis Park where George Floyd
resided participated in a rally Friday May 29th to remember him and in
support of Black Lives Matter.

National Guard and Police mobilization AND 8pm to 6am curfews Saturday
and Sunday nights have kept destruction down here. The incredible
incident of a semi truck driving down the closed Interstate thru
peaceful protesters late Sunday afternoon had no injuries. It is clear
that some or most of the destruction here was instigated by organized
provocateurs.

I find the protests around the country and the world gratifying and
hope destruction can be kept to a minimum and we can make progress
on ending institutional racism, particularly in policing.

Fred Olson
Becca Brackett, Cedar Cohousing
Rick Gravrock, Monterey Cohousing

PS Note from Fred in role as list manager.
This is the followup I promised in post
"To Fred and Denise in MN Re: Records Checks for Cohousing"
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg45123.html
Please try to keep posts cohousing connected but a few "off topic" words
at the end of on-topic messages about cohousing are always welcome.