Raising money for land purchase - how did you do it?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 04:47:59 -0700 (PDT)
Stefan Silverman <stefan [at] cedarcohousing.llc>

Cedar Cohousing in the Twin Cities is happily at the point where we're
evaluating site options. We know we have to have money available in order
to make offers and would like to know how other communities managed their
way through this point in their development?

Appreciate all responses and recommendations on this topic.

*Stefan G. Silverman*
President

18519 Pathfinder Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55347