Checking in with Cohousers
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
I’ve been so preoccupied with all the mishegas going on in Washington DC - it’s
like living in a blender every day - I have neglected to reach out to find out
how all my Cohousing family is doing in other cities affected by these protests.

I’m thinking of Fred and others in Minneapolis. The folks in New York trying to
get Cohousing started there. How about everyone in Seattle, San Francisco, LA.
I know they’re starting a community in Las Vegas. And certainly there are
cohousers in Michigan and Wisconsin.
All places experiencing such pain and sorrow   How are you all doing?

To Cohousers everywhere in so many other parts of the country also experiencing
this  tumult — let us know how you are.

Be blessed.

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing