Re: Raising money for land purchase - how did you do it?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 18:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
It was financed through internal loans with a nice rate of interest. Those
members were taking a financial risk - if the project had fallen through
they would have had to find a buyer, meantime paying taxes on the property
and no guarantee of getting all their money back -  so I think the
higher-than-market interest rate was fair.