Re: Stay protected And connected during these times
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 08:31:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Elizabeth,

We at Jamaica Plain Cohousing in Boston have participated in several of the protests in Boston. Ironically, our residents of color have not been active in this, and I hesitate to directly ask them why not. Do you have residents of color, and if so what if anything do they have to say on the matter?

Thanks,
David