Re: Stay protected And connected during these times
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 11:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 4, 2020, at 9:54 AM, Ron Ingram <ingramr88 [at] gmail.com> wrote:

>  If some of can't pay for housing, none of us will
> pay for housing. I dare you to help fix up a boarded up abandoned house
> free of charge and find a family to live in it. I dare you. That's a real
> protest. When we band together and Create lasting change in our community.
> Beautiful our lsndcapes free of charge. Turn old schools into homes free of
> charge. Turn old retail stores into housing free of charge instead of
> looting them.

I don’t think any of this can be done free of charge but it can be done with
the help of a lot of sweat equity.

Were you able to connect with Alan O’Hashi? He is a person who is interested in
this and has worked on many projects.

We need to move toward measurable action.
Sharon
———
Sharon Villines
http://sustainablecohousing.org
sustainablecohousing [at] groups.io
To subscribe:
sustainablecohousing+subscribe [at] groups.io