Re: Stay protected And connected during these times
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 11:36:51 -0700 (PDT)
I connected with him. I can't wait on money or loan approvals and such
because I don't have any. All I have is sweat equity.

I am waiting for his signal. I'm in Seattle. He is in Colorado I believe. I
will help build and renovate free of charge....I've done it before. I like
doing this. I do it free of charge now because I enjoy it and I know it's
badly needed.

All I need is a building and some instructions. If I have to be the only
one nailing and hammering and planting flowers in yards then so be it. I
know others will come. I know others who might be willing to join me if
they knew that helping to renovate and rehabit a home for someone else
meant that others would do the same for them :-)

Alan, if you read this, or if anybody with a property they are willing to
slide off the books or co-pilot a project with me reads this, I can assure
you I will revamp this project better than any HGTV show with a fraction of
the budget.

I know a few college kids sleeping in their cars around here who are young
strappy and willing too.