Re: Village Hearth on NPR!
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 15:12:29 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, Pat and Margaret have worked so hard with their group to create this
community. I am very fond of all (okay most) of my clients, but seeing them
finally "coming home" to the community they've worked years to create is
especially satisfying!

And for those of you who have been following along for awhile, their
construction financing came from the National Coop Bank, a relationship I've
been working for years, well really....decades.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

224 Main Street
Nevada City, CA 95959

T.530.478.1970  C.916.798.4755

www.cohousing-solutions.com

On 6/4/20, 3:08 PM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Katherine Lavine"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on
behalf of 1stkathee [at] gmail.com> wrote:

    I heard it by chance too. Very exciting!

    Katherine Lavine mobile messaging

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/04/durham-lgbtq-cohousing

    > Margaret and Pat (?) are fab interviewees!  I predict this radio spot is
going to bring a LOT of inquiries for LBGTQ cohousing.  How awesome is THAT?