Re: Where to start in developing a community
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 06:08:11 -0700 (PDT)
So much goodness and resources packed into this email!

Right now my efforts have been word of mouth but writing them down and
formulating a plan with an organized group is the next step. I have enough
engagement with people and the current social climate has made it ripe for
a more formal organization. Will keep you posted as we traverse this next
stage.

Very good historical reference Sharon, thanks for your support,!