Questions about resuming in-person common meals
From: Bob Morrison (rhmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 09:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
  Have any cohousings done this, in climates where some of them must be inside?
I have some questions:  How do you handle the fact that with social distancing,
you can't fit into the common house everyone who would like to attend the meal?
Do you have a lottery to select who will attend in person?
  A concern I have is that with social distancing, you must almost shout to
make yourself heard during the meal. Has this been an issue at post-Covid
common meals?
Bob MorrisonMosaic Commons CohousingBerlin, MA