Re: Questions about resuming in-person common meals
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 10:28:53 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 7, 2020, at 12:34 PM, Bob Morrison via Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
> cohousing.org> wrote:
>
> How do you handle the fact that with social distancing, you can't fit into
> the common house everyone who would like to attend the meal?

You can’t. Any activity in the CH is going to result in people being closer
than 6 ft. It would be difficult to have even 2 people in the kitchen.

Our Covid 19 Team closed down the CH except for picking up mail and 1 person at
a time in the laundry room. One person studying for exams is using a room
exclusively by himself to study. A family with no air conditioning (it is
suddenly 92 degrees here) is using a guest room.

All the surfaces that hands might touch are being wiped down with bleach once a
day. For a few weeks it was twice a day. No guests. Delivery people discouraged.

So far so good. No cases.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines