News from Pleasant Hill Cohousing (and 4BR rental available!)
From: Susan HEDGPETH (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi cohousing-L,

We have 3 items of news to share:

1.  FOR RENT, available Sept 1, minimum 1 year lease:  4BR/3BA townhome.
More info including some nice photos here:
https://www.cohousing.org/classifieds-2/show-ad/?id=20392

2.  VIDEO TOUR:  We now have a video tour of our community.  We recorded it
during the National Cohousng Open House day tour this past April which was
(or course) via Zoom.  Hopefully this will be a nice way for folks who live
far away (or just can't get here because of the pandemic) to see our
beautiful community, at a time that's convenient for you.  (As you may
already know, we are also doing our monthly tours via Zoom.)  We'll send
the link upon request.

3.  COMING IN 2022 (or sooner):  We anticipate having a 4BR/3BA unit for
sale in the next year or two (large "F" floor plan). Let us know if you're
interested and we'll send more details.  No pricing yet but we wanted to
get the word out because people need to plan ahead.

If you are interested in any of the above, please respond to
*PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com
<PHCHinquiry [at] gmail.com>*, not my email.  Thanks much.

-Susan

Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, CA  (east of San Francisco)
http://phch.org