Intentional Community Economics :: June 9 @ 4-6PM EDT :: Zoom – virtual event
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 20:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Intentional communitarians,

I hope you and your loved ones are doing well. Here’s a quick reminder for you,
and those around you, that Gwendolyn Hallsmith will be presenting on
Intentional Community Economics :: June 9 @ 4-6PM EDT :: Zoom – virtual event

Curious about the financial systems needed to make an intentional community
thrive? Join us for a deep dive into money and how we can empower ourselves as
communities to revitalize our local economies.

Learn more about Gwendolyn, her topic and register...
https://www.ic.org/event/intentional-community-economics/

Look ahead at other upcoming events….
https://www.ic.org/events/

I look forward to seeing you!
In community,
Neil

Longtime Coho/US volunteer, friend and ambassador :)
https://www.cohousing.org

Co-Director :: Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
https://www.ic.org

Co-Developer and Founding Owner :: Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA
https://www.swansway.com