Coho Presentation request
From: Victoria Urban Village (victoriaurbanvillagegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:43:00 -0700 (PDT)
We are a newly developing cohousing project in Victoria, BC. We have 5
associate members and hold 3 monthly meetings: coho 101, associate member
meeting, and topic presentation - all through zoom. We are looking for people
to offer one hour presentations on consensus decision making and sociocracy,
along with other topics such as your own experience in developing a coho
community, large vs. small community membership, important steps to develop,
etc. We have every intention to contract a consultant at the right point in
time. It would be good to know when that point is, etc. If you have thoughts of
other topics, either that you may want to present, or want to suggest, please
let me know. We’re all ears at this point! Thank you in advance. Devorah Kahn,
Victoria Urban Village

When life gives you more than you need, build a bigger table not a higher
fence.