Re: Coho Presentation request
From: Allison Tom (allisonrtomgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 05:35:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Devorah,

My forming community in North Vancouver has been finding great success
using the resources available on the cohousing.org website.  There are any
number of wonderful webchats available there.  We have been watching one
every two weeks and then gathering on zoom to discuss them.  About 1/4 of
the adults in our community participate in these discussion groups, and we
have found them to be so helpful.  We recently joined the most recent
online conference sponsored by cohousing.org as a community and now have
access to an even greater treasure trove of excellent resources.

We have been supplementing these webchats with articles from Communities
Magazine.  It's a little more difficult to use since there is such a long
history of that publication and the indexing isn't always reliable.

I encourage you to make use of this wonderful resource!

Allison Tom
Driftwood Village Cohousing
North Vancouver