Re: bullying behavior
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 07:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
We've had two useful things, both of which lasted only for a short
time, but were helpful at the time.
1) A kids council where the kids got together and spoke about what was
happening in the community.

2) A fifth-grade teacher who did not have kids at the time, and who
was loved/liked by most or all of the kids, started "kid's community
support". Any kid could bring an issue and she got the two kids
together for a discussion.

As with *all* of community support at mosaic, both required that the
person (of any age) with the complaint be willing to speak to the
person who had done the harm. What was provided was help to do that.

-Liz Magill
Mosaic Commons Cohousing, Berlin MA