Re: Coho Presentation request
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:56:06 -0700 (PDT)
One of us from Sociocracy For All can give a presentation on Sociocracy to
your group. Ted Rau and I, co-founders of Sociocracy For All, live at the
26-year old Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community in Massachusetts which has
been operating sociocratic ly for years. We have also helped many cohousing
communities adopt sociocracy.
There’s lots or articles and videos freely accessible at the
sociocracyforall.org website and you can schedule a conversation with at
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me to talk about a presentation.
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez
Pioneer Valley Cohousing, Amherst, MA

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 8:26 AM Victoria Urban Village <
victoriaurbanvillage [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> We are a newly developing cohousing project in Victoria, BC. We have 5
> associate members and hold 3 monthly meetings: coho 101, associate member
> meeting, and topic presentation - all through zoom. We are looking for
> people to offer one hour presentations on consensus decision making and
> sociocracy, along with other topics such as your own experience in
> developing a coho community, large vs. small community membership,
> important steps to develop, etc. We have every intention to contract a
> consultant at the right point in time. It would be good to know when that
> point is, etc. If you have thoughts of other topics, either that you may
> want to present, or want to suggest, please let me know. We’re all ears at
> this point! Thank you in advance. Devorah Kahn, Victoria Urban Village
>
> When life gives you more than you need, build a bigger table not a higher
> fence.

> --
​
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-687-5444
Co-Founder
, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and  New England NVC
<http://newenglandnvc.org/>
Founding Resident, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community
<http://cohousing.com/>

To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me