Re: Laundry Detergent
From: Bree Kalb (breekalbgmail.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 14:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
I use this: https://www.seventhgeneration.com/laundry-detergent-free-clear
I get it at either Harris Teeter or Weaver Street Market CoOp in Carrboro;
so it's likely you can find it at the Durham Coop

Fillarree--which focuses on simple packaging or refilling your own
packaging-- has a powered detergent.( It isn't isn't recommended for our
rather old front loading HE machines, but it might be fine for you. Using
the wrong detergent can mess up the works.) I think there are several
places in Durham that carry Filllarree, including the Co Op.

Bree Kalb
Pacifica CoHousing, Carrboro, NC