Laundry Detergent / Villlage Hearth [was: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 197, Issue 14
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 05:44:21 -0700 (PDT)
Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line of the original
message that Ann replied to.

Barbara - this is so exciting that you are down to choosing laundry
detergent for the CH laundry.  How good this must feel!

We all buy our own laundry soap here at TVC so I don’t have any
recommendation for general, "all people" use.

Laundry detergent.  It’s a GREAT place to be!

Send photos of the move in — or rather post photos someplace we can
all access them.  I don’t do FB  … just saying ...

Congrats!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Member, Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

If we would learn what the human race really is at the bottom, we need
only observe it in election times.

Mark Twain

What will we observe before, during and after Nov. 3, 2020?  AZ