Healthy, safe furnishings for a new Common House
From: Mitchell Darer (mitchell.darergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 08:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Our Common House (Village Hill Cohousing, Northampton MA) will be completed around the end of the year. We want to make sure that whatever we bring into this brand new building does compromise air quality, is not toxic, and provides a safe, acceptable space for everybody, whether they have fragrance, mold, or other illnesses or sensitivities.  As we start to evaluate donated and purchased items, we picture developing some criteria for vetting them.  Have any of you been through this?  If so, would you please share your criteria or other suggestions and thoughts?

With much  appreciation in advance,
Mitch

--
Mitch Darer
Village Hill Cohousing, Northampton MA

For our COVID-19 response, visit*CoronaPlaza.LIFE*,
a virtual plaza where we share tools to build healthy communities