Re: Healthy, safe furnishings for a new Common House
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 08:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
Our only rule is that they come from Pet-free homes.

Although we require people to be perfume free, and have many people
who are allergic to mold, we have not had problems with the furniture
that was donated at move-in.

We do have it explicitly stated that things should not be donated
without approval of the team that handles that room. So they just look
and decide yes or no.

Liz