Laundry Detergent/Village Hearth
From: Patricia Looney-Burman (burloonfresnocohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 08:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
 La Querencia (Fresno Cohousing) uses the Kirkland (Costco) brand.  I think
it is "Free and Clear."  Our community provides laundry soap, Clorox, and
dryer sheets, although some users prefer to use their own.  We charge 25
cents per load, be it wash or dry.

There is an honor system sign-up sheet on the counter for each user to list
date, name, and how many loads for the washer and how many for the dryer.
A community member tallies these at the end of each month and sends a group
email showing who owes how much for when and what.  Each user then pays the
community for his/her use for that month.

Pat Looney-Burman
La Querencia (Fresno Cohousing.)