Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 197, Issue 14
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
I've also had good results with Kirkland liquid. I haven't tried their
powder, but I would like to switch to a powdered detergent, since we don't
have hard water here, so there's no need for liquid detergent, with all
that plastic packaging. I tried BioKleen, but it didn't get grease spots
out of my shirts (I'm a messy eater ;-)
Another consideration if you have a high efficiency washing machine would
be pods or something pre-portioned, so people don't put too much detergent
in the machine.
So many facets to consider!