Upcoming Events :: Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:00:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Cohousing-l community

This is one of my mid-month reminders about upcoming events offered by the
Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC). I’ll just invite you to visit the
events page here https://www.ic.org/events/

Lots of different community building and conversations coming up. Come join in.

Be well...
Neil

Longtime Coho/US volunteer, friend and ambassador :)
https://www.cohousing.org

Co-Director :: Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)
https://www.ic.org

Co-Developer and Founding Owner :: Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA
https://www.swansway.com

Steering Committee :: Cohousing Research Network
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org