Re: Drastic Downsizing for Village Hearth Cohousing in Durham, NC (Barbara Simkowski)
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 04:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
Barbara - At my place, a third of the basement is taken up with storage space.
Forming communities should think about charging for excess storage to encourage
people to get rid of their stuff!

Every time I move I get rid of the detritus of my life. Being shut-in, I took
some time and got rid of seven boxes of old papers, books, baseball cards, you
name it.

What a relief.

I've come to realize is that the only people who have any business keeping all
their lifetime mementos are really famous people, like Elvis.

Now that guy had some interesting stuff!

Thx,
Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi
Get Up Off the Couch