Accessibility Issues with LLC Operating Agreement
From: Carrie Cole (carrie.coleme.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 20:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Our cohousing group, Seattle Urban Cohousing, is in the process of working with
a lawyer to write the Operating Agreement for our recently formed LLC. Have any
groups found success with writing the Operating Agreement in a more readable
plain english form while maintaining the legal protections necessary? We are
concerned the amount of “legalese” and the length of our first draft of our
Operating Agreement will be violating our value of accessibility for new
members. I’d love to hear from other group's experience with this issue. Thanks!

Carrie Cole